Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Media Manager?
The 'Media Manager' is a useful file management tool, which is included in the Joomla! CMS. The files can be images, documents, videos etc...
The Media Manager tool is located within your administration area and can be accessed by using the 'Quick Link' icon on your Control Panel, or by going to the menu item 'Content' > 'Media Manager'.
Tool buttons included are:
- Click the 'Upload" button to upload new file().
- Click the "Create New Folder' button to create a new folder of subfolder
- Click 'Delete' - to delete files
Where do I find the Media Manager?
- Click "Content" in the horizontal menu in your Joomla Administrator
- Click "Media Manager"
- Click "System " -> "Control Panel" to access your "Control Panel" page
- Click "Media Manager" in the left sidebar under the "Content" menu
How do I upload an image or file to the Media Manager?
There are two main ways to upload an image or file to the Media Manager
Main method: In the Media Manager
Article method: When editing an article